Breakfast like an emperor, lunch like a king and dinner like a beggar. This is not often said for nothing.
Why is breakfast so important?
After a night’s sleep, your body has not eaten or drunk anything for an average of 8 to 10 hours. Right now, your body needs energy and nutrients. Because you have more energy, you are sharper. This allows you to achieve better study and work performance. Do you want to start your day effectively? Breakfast.
By having a good breakfast in the morning, your body will get off to a good start. As a result, the nutrition for the rest of the day will be better processed. Eating breakfast optimizes your bowel movements, especially if it contains enough fiber. In addition, you prevent a morning mood by having breakfast.
Breakfast is the main reason that breakfast clubs were created. These clubs want to promote the importance of breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day.
What are breakfast clubs?
A breakfast club is a group of people who meet at a set time in the morning to eat breakfast together. This is usually done on a regular basis and can be organized by an individual or by a company. The meeting usually takes place in the morning, but it can also take place at lunchtime if there are more people working through the night. A breakfast club is an informal gathering that promotes healthy eating habits, as well as social interaction with other members of the group.
Anyone can start a breakfast club and make it a success. All you need are the right resources and management tools like Campai to help you keep track of your members and keep a list of healthy breakfast meals. Management tools can also help you keep track of funds and expenditures.
The Ingredients of a Healthy Breakfast
- Carbohydrates and fiber such as bread or breakfast cereals.
- Proteins and calcium such as yogurt, milk, cheese, or a boiled egg.
- Vitamins such as a piece of fruit or fruit juice.
- Moisture such as water, tea, or coffee.
Trouble with Breakfast?
Do you have trouble eating breakfast? Try these 5 tips and make it easier on yourself:
- Take the time to have a leisurely breakfast. If you eat in a hurry, you hardly taste what you eat.
- Set the alarm fifteen minutes earlier. Do you like to stay a little longer? Then prepare your breakfast the night before and keep it in the fridge.
- Try to vary your breakfast. This way you get all the necessary nutrients and variety makes breakfast a lot more fun.
- Do you really have trouble eating early in the morning? Then take your food to school/work and plan a quiet moment there to eat your breakfast.
- Not so much in the mood for a sandwich in the morning? Try something lighter, such as fruit or yogurt. You could shift part of the breakfast to the first meal in between.
Read also: 5 Ways to Make Your Ready-to-Eat Meal Healthy
So make time for a healthy breakfast. Make sure your body gets enough energy and nutrients in the morning such as carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins. This way you start your day effectively and keep it going all day long. Do you still have trouble eating breakfast? Then try our 5 tips.